BARN! and NEW PORCH!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay is your granddaughter still excited about him or has the novelty worn off ?
It has worn off, she is not the horse crazy thing that I was and still am. But she loves him and likes to play with him and ride. She is not a confident rider, and I usually have the two little girls as well, which hampers what I can and cannot do. What I need to do is give him a few good hard rides to take the piss and vinegar out of him, and have her only, so she and I can go riding.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It has worn off, she is not the horse crazy thing that I was and still am. But she loves him and likes to play with him and ride. She is not a confident rider, and I usually have the two little girls as well, which hampers what I can and cannot do. What I need to do is give him a few good hard rides to take the piss and vinegar out of him, and have her only, so she and I can go riding.

Could she possibly take some lessons from the trainer down the road that you sent him to?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Some of the little girls in my garden class are getting advanced lessons in roping and jumping etc. I tell them all the time that they should be very grateful to their parents for allowing this, and to work hard and soak up every thing they can from their trainers.
When I was their age I would have given my right kidney gladly to do what they are.

Latest posts