Baymule’s 2019 Garden

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is storming, the rain is blowing sideways, the satellite internet is off, the satellite TV is off I'm just happily typing away. Can't post it, so might as well keep blabbing.

i love it when you blab! :) keep er goin! :) glad to hear the horsies are doing well and also the sheep transition to richer food.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ever ride the new horse?
She is a dream horse. She glides in that famous Tennessee Walker smooth gait. She has power steering and a good stop. She is very responsive and wants to GO. She is not spooky, crosses a bridge, cars, tractors, trucks and rattling trailers don't faze her. She is awesome.

68c61e97-f230-4e9b-9bbb-71aa768308a4-jpeg.30338

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It has stopped raining, we got 2 1/2". Water was running over the road in a dozen+ places, but not deep like an overflowing creek. Just spilling over from one side of the road to the other. We left an hour and 20 minutes early, just so we could drive slow and navigate our way through the rain. We arrived 30 minutes before his appointment and they took him right in.

We stopped and ate before we came home, then I went out to feed all the critters. The horses finally came out of the barn, waiting at the gate for me to come feed them. Got them all taken care of.

The weeds in the garden are really spectacular with all this rain!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
She is a dream horse. She glides in that famous Tennessee Walker smooth gait. She has power steering and a good stop. She is very responsive and wants to GO. She is not spooky, crosses a bridge, cars, tractors, trucks and rattling trailers don't faze her. She is awesome.

68c61e97-f230-4e9b-9bbb-71aa768308a4-jpeg.30338
She has really shaped up. She is still a hay burner but I’m good with since you get to pay hay bills.....

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
She has really shaped up. She is still a hay burner but I’m good with since you get to pay hay bills.....
She is still a little on the thin side. She lost so much muscle mass that she may never get it back--if she even ever had muscle mass to lose. She might have been underfed all her life. Amazing that she even has anything to do with humans. She sure loves me when I have a feed bucket! LOL