Baymule’s 2020 Garden

Ladyreneer

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
It tassels in 40 days. The cornmeal is delicious and we love the cornbread. It is a fast growing corn. PM your address to me and I will send you seed! @thistlebloom And exchanged seed to mix up our genetics. I have first year cross, labeled Texas and Idaho. Another year or two should mix it up good. I’ll be glad to share!
I would love to try the Painted Mountain corn if I can find a trade you'd be interested in receiving. Are you interested? I've never grown this before.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My Giant Pink Banana Squash has taken off like a race horse. We got rain a month or so back, the 100 degree days ended and it has cooled off. The 3 vines now look like about a hundred vines. They have put on more squash, lots of little ones and some big ones that may mature before frost.

D9245F12-D8BA-4757-B38F-553A0251DFF9.jpeg

06294EC2-B2F0-45F4-8BFC-C12221DF4BBA.jpeg

I made a pumpkin pie with the squash and yesterday I made pumpkin bread. So good!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gosh,

I'm looking at morning temperatures in the teens, next week.

There is also a chance of snow ...

Steve
difficult to comprehend the difference, even with memories of Tyler in the winter.
they've had snow up north already and that isn't unusual. i'm ok with it not being quite that yet here. :)

Latest posts