Baymule’s 2020 Garden

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
We got 1/4” of rain last night and another 1/2” today!! Sure needed it, it was dry, dry, dry here.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are your tomatoes making now? I’m going to plant more of the Mortgage Lifter next year. Think I’ll drop the German Johnson, but not the Cherokee Purple!!
They are setting tomatoes now. A few small ones are beginning to turn. Not our best tomato year. Plants are small . Something ate tops out , slowly recovering from that.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, eggplant needs pollinators, bumble bees pollinate the eggplant and purple hull peas in my garden. Maybe you could pollinate your eggplant with a Q-tip.

MUCH further away. We are about 1 1/2 hours east of Dallas just off Interstate 20. She is 3 hours from me now. She wants to move to the southern most tip of Texas, 550 miles from me, 8 1/2 hours drive. She has a younger half sister and half brother there. She and I have the same mother. Her biological father had several families with 4 different women. We were both born in south Texas, along the border. The Rio Grande Valley is a beautiful place, big in agriculture.
I've mentioned before that I lived in La Feria, Tx and had to go to Brownsville to shop. Any chance that's where she's moving too?

Mary

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are misinterpreting why people get mad at you.

no, i know why that is. i have a big meanie face[*] and unless i'm really actively working at smiling someone who is shorter than me may think i'm frowning but i'm actually not. just the luck of the draw.

really some time i should just go for the clown nose and call it good every time i go out in public.

the current mask wearing is actually good for my social image.

if people know me more than casually they know that i'm not mean unless i feel provoked.

[*] another description is Resting Bitch Face. :) (even if i'm a guy the phrase makes me laugh)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've mentioned before that I lived in La Feria, Tx and had to go to Brownsville to shop. Any chance that's where she's moving too?

Mary
She is looking in McAllen and Pharr. Houses are nowhere near as expensive there as they are where she lives now. Her brother is a real estate broker and can help her find what she wants.

Latest posts