Baymule’s 2020 Garden

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
the ones we grew turned out to be productive, but the peppers did not get very big. i tried a few and they were too hot for me to use in anything and the flavor wasn't really what i was after so i didn't eat many. we really grew them for my SIL who is eating the last batch up now. in terms of productivity i think we had about 40 peppers per plant. most of them about the size of my thumb around but not very long, maybe 2-3 inches.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So much... so beautiful... so clean. It's almost creepy. :lol: I almost have to hose my kitchen down after making salsa.
I'm so happy I'm not alone after all, there's at least one more messy pup in the world besides myself, what a huge relief.

Well done Mary, I'd like you to know I am in no way jealous just maybe a tiny weeny bit envious :rant ;) :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Time for fall clean up. I turned the Sheep in yesterday, they are back st work today. There is plenty to keep them busy. They had big full tummies yesterday and are well on their way today. Ringo, my ram, was chomping on the green beans and walked through the hay twine the vines were growing on. That left his big dangling man parts in a precarious position. Oh no Ringo! We don’t want those strangled! I cut twine loose with my pocket knife. LOL

8CE47609-317A-4FED-9C80-870D654B75F2.jpeg

I pulled up shreds of weed cloth yesterday, from the dogs getting in the garden and chasing and playing. I didn’t get to the corn patch to pull up the weed cloth. The Sheep found the corn stalks and enjoyed themselves.

AE42BA6B-BA7B-4D9C-A14E-0B59FB7A15B0.jpeg

I pulled up two feed sacks worth of weed cloth bits and strips. Ringo was convinced there was Feed in those sacks and kept sticking his head in the bags. The Sheep gave me lots of help.

2EC0EA90-DEE9-457E-9717-0F3B0AD626B9.jpeg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Time for fall clean up. I turned the Sheep in yesterday, they are back st work today. There is plenty to keep them busy. They had big full tummies yesterday and are well on their way today. Ringo, my ram, was chomping on the green beans and walked through the hay twine the vines were growing on. That left his big dangling man parts in a precarious position. Oh no Ringo! We don’t want those strangled! I cut twine loose with my pocket knife. LOL

View attachment 37193

I pulled up shreds of weed cloth yesterday, from the dogs getting in the garden and chasing and playing. I didn’t get to the corn patch to pull up the weed cloth. The Sheep found the corn stalks and enjoyed themselves.

View attachment 37194

I pulled up two feed sacks worth of weed cloth bits and strips. Ringo was convinced there was Feed in those sacks and kept sticking his head in the bags. The Sheep gave me lots of help.

View attachment 37195
Be really careful it's only the twine you're cutting there lady. ;)

Latest posts