Baymule’s 2020 Garden

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The big ones are near enough to maturity that I think they will cure ok. The rest, we’ll see. Steve I planted Georgia Candy Roaster when we first moved here. In the poor soil, it really struggled, finally had a squash growing. My husband saw it, in its infancy, but still bigger than zucchini, and picked it. I wanted to beat him with it. I may try the candy roaster again but for now, these are fun.

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's an incredible yield of squash, I'm both congratulatory and jealous. My kabocha did not survive this year, so no winter squash for me. :(

Ladyreneer

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Absolutely! I am happy to share. If you have something interesting, I'd be delighted. If not, I'll still be happy to share.
I'm not familiar with how you do things here. Trades, etc but I've traded many times on NGA. If you can contact me privately we can chat about what seeds you'd like. 😊

Ladyreneer

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with how you do things here. Trades, etc but I've traded many times on NGA. If you can contact me privately we can chat about what seeds you'd like. 😊
I had some really good Cushaw squash that I grew organically. Would you like that? Or what veggie?

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
that looks like a good choice for those further north who have room too. :) around 105 days for maturity and somewhat resistant to borers...

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

every person who offers seeds for trade can have their own preferences. me i just ask that people PM me privately to keep their names and addresses off the forum and then go from there.

gargmukul121

Sprout
Reaction score
That little shelter was my first effort at building a shelter for the first 4 sheep we had. Now they have this nice roof, 24'x20', but they still like their little shelter. Every time I clean it out, I am banging my head on it and swearing to tear it down. But they like it, so until I am ready to build walls, they get to keep it. LOL mxplayer
pc

Last edited:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Giant Pink Banana squash just doesn’t quit. The vines are starting to get powdery mildew but the squash is still growing! I have 10 out there that are a foot long or longer. I don’t think they will make it to frost, if we ever have one.

The good news is that the sheep love the squash. I chop it up for them and they gobble it up. I just can’t believe this stuff!

Latest posts