Baymule’s 2021 Garden

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary they are sheep! Yes, he was a reject. His mom had 3 and pushed him away. She flat out did not want him.

@AMKuska just like we take Alka Seltzer for bloating and gas, that’s what the baking soda does for the sheep, and goats too. New grass growth will bloat them up if they get too much and bloat kills. So I limit their grazing, and make sure there is plenty of baking soda out for them.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
No freeze no more! It’s melting!

EA8A8373-27A6-4B28-96F3-F32CFCBBA836.jpeg

Alasgun

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes, they talk about it as a digestive aid and for help with gut related issues.
I have no personal experience with this but would not hesitate if i saw a need to take my own. Its always made in a clean manner.
Made some for a friend with chickens, apparently they ate the cheezy part right away. Then he used the whey in they’re water without issue. This was all related to moulting.

I feel your pain Bay. We had to bottle feed one of our goat kids last year, it was not a fun ordeal. We have a Doe that is due to kid 1st week in May, i pray she doesn't push any of hers away, i do not want to get up every 2 hours again to feed little ones.

Glad to hear you guys faired well with the storm, I figured you'd be fine and would be helping out all of your less fortunate neighbors.

Latest posts