Baymule’s Farm

Rammy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
There are ways to get things done….. For hogs this size, just gotta find what motivates them. I was glad to help this couple, they were clueless on what to do with them. No truck, no trailer and big hogs don’t ride well in the back seat-they refuse to wear seat belts!
Hope you get some porkchops!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
i'd never want to get into an enclosed space with them like that. eek!
Oh, I didn’t. I’m crazy but I’m not stupid. Not my farm, not my pig. The man got in there with the “pet” pig that got agitated and bit his pants leg. Looked like 2 or 3 inch tushes sticking out past that hogs lips.
Somebody needed to be on the outside to call an ambulance!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
New trailer floor! It looks so nice. Hitched it up this morning and went to Alto, an hour away. Went to Tractor Supply and got dog food. Carson was a big hit and got lots of petting. While I was paying for dog food, he peed on the battery display. Take THAT pink bunny! I told Carson In disappointed tone that he wasn’t supposed to pee in the nice store, supposed to pee outside. He hung his head and looked embarrassed. The ladies laughed and said they’d clean it up. LOL

Then to the post place, got loaded and paid for them.

IMG_4732.jpeg

Got home after 11, dropped trailer, brought Sentry inside, moved Sheba and Buford to front yard. Dumped out bottom of bucket water, filled with much cleaner water.

I could wring water out of my T-shirt, so I draped it over the bathtub and put on a dry T-shirt.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That new trailer floor looks amazing! You sure are working hard!
Thanks! After I get the posts off and pile them somewhere…… I’ll sweep and clean the trailer and put several more coats of Thompson Water Seal on it.

I’d get a lot more done if it wasn’t so hot that I’m melting like the Wizard of Oz wicked witch when water got thrown on her. :lol:

Going to work on fence line by the woods again this morning. Some day it will be cleaned up and ready for fence.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
it was raining here a bit ago. i won't weed when it's mud as i spend more time getting the mud off the weeds and my gloves and weeding knife, etc. than i get things done. i'll check again later. i can always find something else to do. cut tops off dill, harvest onion seeds if they're ready. take a nap...