Baymule’s Farm

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
while there is no replacement for a lost love or a friend who's dearly missed, you can always start over in finding new friends and loves even if you don't think it is possible. you just never know what life may bring.

@baymule i'm so glad to see you back on your own land with your sheepies and dogs. to me having a place to call home where you are surrounded by the things and animals you love and care for is healing. some people consider travelling and adventures to be fun and exciting but i'm a pure homebody and i love just being some place and see what happens from day to day... :) :hugs
:hugs:love

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Got to hospital at 7 AM, surgery was at 9:30. I slept until 2PM, got a room at 4:00. I only get beef broth, jello and ice cream. I’d rather have a steak! Haven’t walked yet, but I will. I’m ok!
I'm so happy to read this. 🌷🌹💐

Heal quickly my lovely and don't you dare overdo things :hugs

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@baymule I got coffee Ready
20220929_185024.jpg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm dressed in my worst looking comfy dressing gown and long comfortable dress looking completely not fashionable.

I told my neighbour off for not wearing his coat in this rain, he replied get dressed I said, as I am babes.
Then that cheeky man said, I thought you were trying too look sexy :ep:old I'll get him back one day

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’m really doing good. I was scared, not knowing what to expect, feeling alone and not knowing how I was going to do this. My dear friend @Ridgetop dropped what she was doing to come stay a few days with me. I’m so grateful for the care, support and love she has lavished on me. All this, considering that she herself had knee replacement surgery on May 18!! I am Blessed.

Leg is swollen, sore, bruised and looks like a train hit me. But it hurt much more before surgery than it does now. I guess I was in much worse shape than I thought.

@Ridgetop is leaving today, they have to finish up a few things on the place they bought before heading back to California. She has been a blessing.

My sons job has ended, he’s coming in today. He starts another job on Monday. LOL It’s a good job, well paying, like it was before Covid. He can’t afford not to take this job. He’s concerned about me, but I’ll be ok.

First PT appointment is on Monday, Chris is going to take me. I’m pretty sure after that, I can take myself. I’m not taking the pain killer pills, so won’t be under the influence. LOL Chris will feed sheep and dogs for the month of October and I’ll have time to ease into things. Don’t worry, I’ll be very careful. I don’t want to mess up my new knee!

I’ll be my myself but I will no longer feel alone. For I know I have the love and support of friends, both online and face to face, neighbors and the Grace of God.

Latest posts