Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Domingo, the tree guy came yesterday to give a price on taking down the dead tree and putt it out in the field with the other to-be-burned tree remnants. He really liked Uno. He admired my sheep and I told him how I would wean Uno at 3 months, keep him another month and he can pick Uno up in January. Tree will cost $500, that’s a good price.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thursday Domingo and his helper took down the tree and piled it up in the pasture. There are no shade trees in the front. I need to plant something. The afternoon sun is hot.

8735992C-3E46-49E7-92A5-41B9E4E0421C.jpeg

2D53B738-35D8-4E55-89CE-0CE9D7B755EE.jpeg

8D3E1E2E-3809-4216-8FE2-FC453CE081B8.jpeg

F2D0EA62-21C9-4529-806A-345548B9E529.jpeg

We swapped out on price. He charged me $250 and picks up Uno in January. Good deal for me! I’ll have practically nothing in Uno, a little feed and hay for a month, plus animal crackers to get him friendly. LOL

I went to the 50’s Ladies Lunch yesterday in Lufkin. I propped my leg up on a chair but was in pain before I left. It was worth it though. I was so bored!

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thursday Domingo and his helper took down the tree and piled it up in the pasture. There are no shade trees in the front. I need to plant something. The afternoon sun is hot.

View attachment 52686

View attachment 52687

View attachment 52688

View attachment 52689

We swapped out on price. He charged me $250 and picks up Uno in January. Good deal for me! I’ll have practically nothing in Uno, a little feed and hay for a month, plus animal crackers to get him friendly. LOL

I went to the 50’s Ladies Lunch yesterday in Lufkin. I propped my leg up on a chair but was in pain before I left. It was worth it though. I was so bored!
Bay...
Domingo, the tree guy came yesterday to give a price on taking down the dead tree and putt it out in the field with the other to-be-burned tree remnants. He really liked Uno. He admired my sheep and I told him how I would wean Uno at 3 months, keep him another month and he can pick Uno up in January. Tree will cost $500, that’s a good price.
Bay... since you are now treeless in your front ... I had to take out a Japanese maple tree ,2 1/2 years old , 5' tall yesterday to make room for a air conditioner. It is green leafed and will grow to about 15' tall and spread at the top to about 15'. I potted it, and if you want it, come and get it (or have it shipped). :pop

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is a generous offer @bobm :love What do you reckon it would cost to ship it? A UPS store would wrap and box it. I would send you the money for it.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score

View attachment 52686

View attachment 52687

View attachment 52688

View attachment 52689

When I saw the tree by itself, I thought what is so hard about felling that Tree? Then he stood by it, I got clarification. Context is everything.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
a tent or umbrella may be needed outside for those hot summer days. right now it's about 41F here and i'm frozen.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I order trees from Stark Brothers. They are either bareroot or packed into something like a milk carton with some absorbant material and dirt in it. The hardest part will be building the box to fit the tree.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is a generous offer @bobm :love What do you reckon it would cost to ship it? A UPS store would wrap and box it. I would send you the money for it.
Baymule... In order to get a price quote, I would need your address. So, PM me your address. Also, the tree is now in a 2 1/2 gal pot with the soil that the tree grew up in . I did a fair amount of pruning to it already, but I could prune it down some to stiffen the soft upper branches for shipping if you want. I wish you a quick and less painful recovery . ( My wife will have a knee replacement surgery just as soon as her doctor recovers from covid and catches up on his backlog surgeries ). bobm :)

Latest posts