Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks y’all. Rams can be dangerous, most will run you down to butt you. They can break bones. NEVER turn your back on a ram.

Ringo? Safe with small children. Safe with anyone. Not a mean hair on his body. Sweet, mugging for attention, treats and more petting. Beyond his excellent conformation, beyond his parasite resistance and never being wormed, was his sweet, darling personality. Everybody loved Ringo.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
sad to hear this @baymule. :hugs to you and Sentry and the others who will miss him. i didn't know how old he was nor did i know their usual life span. he had a great home the last years of his life and probably had a good home before that too to bring out his gentle personality.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks y’all. Rams can be dangerous, most will run you down to butt you. They can break bones. NEVER turn your back on a ram.

Ringo? Safe with small children. Safe with anyone. Not a mean hair on his body. Sweet, mugging for attention, treats and more petting. Beyond his excellent conformation, beyond his parasite resistance and never being wormed, was his sweet, darling personality. Everybody loved Ringo.
He sounds like a puppy more than a ram :). If sheep like animal crackers, I bet goats would too? You mentioned that you have ewes from him, what about rams?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
He sounds like a puppy more than a ram :). If sheep like animal crackers, I bet goats would too? You mentioned that you have ewes from him, what about rams?
Yeah, like a big puppy, sweet and lovable.
Try animal crackers on your goats. It’s my sheep’s crack cocaine.

No rams, but I have 5 bred ewes and in that bunch, I’ll certainly get a ram to keep.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Happy Valentine Day. Today would be my 27th anniversary . Valentines Day made it easy to remember, who forgets Valentines Day? :lol: 25 years of happiness, I have a lot to be grateful for. I was Blessed.

Tomorrow I’ll go get me a marked down box of Valentines chocolate. Today it’s raining, I’m being lazy, staying in and blowing my nose. Eventually I’ll kick this head cold crud and get started on the fence row cleaning.

I have a ewe due tomorrow, I think she’ll run several days later, who knows. She looks at me with pitiful eyes and wants treats.

Finnie

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Happy Valentine Day. Today would be my 27th anniversary . Valentines Day made it easy to remember, who forgets Valentines Day? :lol: 25 years of happiness, I have a lot to be grateful for. I was Blessed.

Tomorrow I’ll go get me a marked down box of Valentines chocolate. Today it’s raining, I’m being lazy, staying in and blowing my nose. Eventually I’ll kick this head cold crud and get started on the fence row cleaning.

I have a ewe due tomorrow, I think she’ll run several days later, who knows. She looks at me with pitiful eyes and wants treats.
Happy Anniversary, Baymule. It will always be your special day. And some day you’ll be together to celebrate it again. :hugs❤️

Latest posts