Baymule's 2018 Garden

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary I could probably get 3 planting’s if I wanted to work at it. By August it is so hot most things burn up. Including me! LOL This year we had late frosts, then it got immediately hot.

@seedcorn this is for you. Before you go on your horrible Southerners rant, just know I had nothing to do with growing it. It is a volunteer. I had German Johnson growing there last year, so we’ll go with that. We’ve enjoyed several already, but this one is huge! The only other tomatoes we’ve had are little Tommy Toes, also volunteers. The tomato plants that survived my best efforts to kill them are blooming now. My husband is waiting on tomatoes!

C781CC08-0642-4057-8367-47068F286128.jpeg

Today I planted 6 new zucchini seedlings, 15 cucumber seedlings and watered them in good. I pulled dead zucchini vines last week.

I know the feeling, I'm pulling at least 1 dead Zucchini or squash plant every other day now. I re-planted a full row of yellow squash Saturday, probably re-plant a full row of zucchini tomorrow, its just to dam hot to do anything right now.

Latest posts