Baymule's 500 Pound Boar!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am feeding him a high roughage diet, that does a lot to help clean up the meat. This morning he was chewing on the goatweed that came in with the mulch. NOTHING eats goatweed! I knew he was craving greens, so I dug up a giant clump of grass from the garden, DH threw it over the fence.

A6F14184-56E9-4B26-BFDC-E5B521B644F8.jpeg

I tossed him some rutabagas too.

We will have him processed into shoulder roasts, pork chops, sausage and bacon. The roasts will go to pulled pork for a neighborhood party in October. A newly single dad with 3 boys will get some of it, along with a few others.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am feeding him a high roughage diet, that does a lot to help clean up the meat. This morning he was chewing on the goatweed that came in with the mulch. NOTHING eats goatweed! I knew he was craving greens, so I dug up a giant clump of grass from the garden, DH threw it over the fence.

View attachment 28039

I tossed him some rutabagas too.

We will have him processed into shoulder roasts, pork chops, sausage and bacon. The roasts will go to pulled pork for a neighborhood party in October. A newly single dad with 3 boys will get some of it, along with a few others.
You are a great neighbor and friend <3

Latest posts