Best Tasting Tomato For Sandwich ?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like San Marzano and Better Boys. I find the weather changes their flavor quite a bit. The colder it is, the less flavor.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have to have tomatoes on my sandwich and salads. Love a good BLT. What is your favorite tasting raw tomato ? The ones I buy in supermarket always taste like cardboard, no matter how red.

Hands down and twice on Sunday...Brandywine. None other we've grown all these years makes quite the sandwich as the Brandywine.

Circle-M-Farm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
My wife and I love the Campbell's 1327 on a sandwich, I also like Marglobe, Rutgers and from time to time Porterhouse.

Ray

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Galith are really good and fun to grow to while growing up my mother and I planted them every year and four plants are enough for a family of four with plenty of red and green tomatoes and you can make a pretty penny off of them to but you have to keep them picked or the Wight will brack the plant

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shew!! Not used to all this techno age and was really thinking I had missed something about tomatoes along the way....some kind of mysterious disease process or something from the UK, perhaps.

Sorry... :hide

Latest posts