Big Problems AT Work

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Several animal hospital have sent out notices to all clients a local kennel has kennel cough bring your dogs in for booster vaccine. They do not name me but I am telling anyone who calls. Vets going to make a lot of money from my clients, even though the vaccine not working. All dogs that came down with it where vaccinated. This is a Holiday weekend, I should have 40 to 50 dogs booked I have 3 dogs if they show up. Trying to look at empty kennel easier to paint.

LocoYokel

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Nyboy, you are amazing. Trying to find the best solutions for clearing out the cough, letting your clients know despite the income loss, looking at the bright side about this weekend, that takes heart and courage. Not a lot of that left in this world.
Wishing you a speedy recovery...:hugs

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, you are amazing. Trying to find the best solutions for clearing out the cough, letting your clients know despite the income loss, looking at the bright side about this weekend, that takes heart and courage. Not a lot of that left in this world.
Wishing you a speedy recovery...:hugs
:hugs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Several animal hospital have sent out notices to all clients a local kennel has kennel cough bring your dogs in for booster vaccine. They do not name me but I am telling anyone who calls. Vets going to make a lot of money from my clients, even though the vaccine not working. All dogs that came down with it where vaccinated. This is a Holiday weekend, I should have 40 to 50 dogs booked I have 3 dogs if they show up. Trying to look at empty kennel easier to paint.
Keep looking at the bright side. Yes, I know you are losing income but not only will it be easier to clean and paint but also give you much needed rest. You deserve a holiday weekend too.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
After you do everything you possibly can, and paint the whole place......go adopt a mutt at the county pound and see if it gets kennel cough.

Latest posts