Big Problems AT Work

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know this is not what you want to hear but could you perhaps close down for a couple days till you get rid of it? If anything at least you won't be dealing with clients.

Mary

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance but can kennel cough be fatal to otherwise healthy dogs? I've heard of it forever, seems like it's like your kid picking up colds from school. Annoying maybe, but not devastating to the dog ...?
Otherwise healthy dog no, I use the cold going around school to my clients all the time.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, I sure feel for you. I know your business ethics are so high, and this is hitting you unfairly. It's not like you have been careless or dishonest with the clients.

We all love our dogs, but even the very rich can't protect pets from some things. To blame you is like a parent blaming the school when their kid gets headlice.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you can weather this storm till it blows over. :fl:hugs Please take care of yourself.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Big hugs my friend. My heart aches for you and all the troubles you are having. I hope this passes quickly.

Latest posts