Big Problems AT Work

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
After working the whole weekend, it came to me. You did all this because you are a lazy, irresponsible, devious person. Did I mention heartless for being the only place that has this problem and you are infecting pure, harmless creatures. Such evil has never been heard of before. You should be strung up by the nearest tree. That is after we have a congressional investigation to make sure you weren’t working with commy friends.

You do the best you can, bad things will happen to living beings. You will be stronger for it. Your rep will not be hurt. All will work out.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
How do you disinfect window mount air conditioner ? They use to have foam filters you could replace now they are a weaven filter. Money coming in is very low money going out is very high. I cant afford to replace All the AC here,

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
How do you disinfect window mount air conditioner ? They use to have foam filters you could replace now they are a weaven filter. Money coming in is very low money going out is very high. I cant afford to replace All the AC here,
Try adding some / little Pine Sol in / on the filter. Not only it is a disinfectant that smells GOOD , and it sends a message that is good for your PR too. :cool:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh dear...
I'm am so sorry that this is STILL an ongoing hassle and headache for you and your business.
People can be jerks. I post almost daily on FB about something 'horrible' that someone has done at the scale.
It hurts to feel blamed for something you didn't do - and to feel rejected and condemned when you're doing all that can be done to fix a problem.
I WISH that I had the option of having someone so considerate and professional as you to care for my pets when I'm away.

Latest posts