Boxes of bananas!

Messybun

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Somebody dropped off three boxes of bananas, all ripe and spotted! What loveliest of creations should I do? Give me your recipes please! I’m already planning banana bread waffles so I don’t have to turn the oven on and maybe banana pudding, low carb style on the pudding. Any other ideas??? I’ve already called in the Calvary so I’ll probably end up with only one or two boxes. Haha

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Somebody dropped off three boxes of bananas, all ripe and spotted! What loveliest of creations should I do? Give me your recipes please! I’m already planning banana bread waffles so I don’t have to turn the oven on and maybe banana pudding, low carb style on the pudding. Any other ideas??? I’ve already called in the Calvary so I’ll probably end up with only one or two boxes. Haha

if you can't figure out what to do with them all, peel them and freeze them in portions for later use.

i love peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallow and banana in about any way i've ever had them. :) my standard breakfast for the past few years used to be banana and peanut butter, but i decided to eat more oatmeal and other fruits instead recently so i've mostly gotten out of that habit.

banana dipped in chocolate and rolled in peanut pieces and then frozen make wonderful snacks. you do need a good freezer as me opening and closing the freezer to raid it too often makes it less cold than it really should be. originally these were something my sister would bring home from the ice cream store where she used to work.

low calorie would be to freeze them plain in portions you'd like to use in low fat milk yogurt smoothies with other fruits added.

Latest posts