California Central Valley Hi!

wolftracks

Sprout
Reaction score
I see so many people from BYC here. LOL

This is where I am now from the Bay Area. Trying to find a place for my and the animals and my 15 yr old son and 6 yr old grand daughter.

I've always had a garden and I've raised lots of flowers and plants. It's something my whole family has done. This house however I'm working very slowly on due to personal reasons. I do have one of what should be 3 raised beds set up. I'm turning a 1/4 acre yard, slowly, but surely.

I've been reading this site for a long time off and on, and thought I had joined. I hadn't till today. Hopefully now I'll come in more and find things that will make me happy to grow.

wolftracks

Sprout
Reaction score
Still lots of farms. I'm on the edge of town, so county area. I'm looking for something bigger though.

What college?

Casa de la Luna

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
wolftracks said:
Still lots of farms. I'm on the edge of town, so county area. I'm looking for something bigger though.

What college?
I got my AA in General Ed @ San Joaquin Delta College before I transferred to Fresno State.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Alumni here from Fresno State and welcome! Almost all of my family is in Fresno and hubby has family there also.

Mary

wolftracks

Sprout
Reaction score
I'm in Modesto. Been here now for ...wow 3 year, from the Bay Area.

wolftracks

Sprout
Reaction score
I'm glad I finally joined here. I'm working on chicken and rabbit things lately, but I have always loved to grow things, so this is going to be a great place to come and learn more and share more.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Latest posts