Can Someone Help Me with This Vine/Weed

RayB

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Howdy folks and my sincerest of apologies for posting and ghosting. I had some terrible life conditions come up and internet was the least thing on my agenda for a while.

As far as my stinging plant goes, I had a gentleman that has owned a local landscape company here for decades come by and give me a weed management program bid and I showed him those stinging things and he said he does not even know. I told him if he was curious to give it a try. he declined to touch it. I never did take fire to any of the weeds/vines. they are all dieing off now. it is just a matter of time before I put on coveralls and have at it with a hatchet and loppers. And the guy did confirm that none if it is poison ive on the fence. However, out in the back 40, I do have some poison oak growing. Lovely.

Anyhow, I just wanted to update real quick. take care all and I sincerely appreciate the replies. I will report back soon when able.

ray

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ray, whatever it is that is a terrible life condition, I am really sorry that it is happening to you. Sure hope that things get better for you. You signed up here, so that makes you one of the family. Take care my friend.

Latest posts