Can You Leave Your House Without Money Or Phone ?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't worry @Nyboy I'm right up there with ya. I've been stopped quite a few times, gotten enough tickets to know to ask for deferred adjudication. Pay the ticket, they get their money, don't get another ticket in their town for 3-6 months and it goes away. Never shows up on my record.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
maybe my music I like it loud. I guess I should not ask How many times have you been infront of a Judge :hide
Never officially. But, when driving through mud stop town of Fremont, IN, got pulled over by deputy dog for speeding in front of school. Cars in front and behind me-local drivers, I’m out of county. Ticketed. So I went to courthouse, to get trial date. (I was mad). Inside were 3 old battle axes. Went to first BA, told her that I wanted a trial date. Now all 3 battle axes were within 5’ of each other so they could clearly hear the conversation. She said you are guilty, why the court date? Explained what deputy dog did. So she says wait here, I have to see someone else. She sends me to battle axe #2. Exact same scenario..... she says wait, you have to see the judge-you guessed it battle axe #3. Again, I have to explain everything. She then states, well you are guilty but we’ll give you a court date but there will be additional charges at that time. I asked what additional charges? Her answer, we haven’t decided yet.....

Didn’t go to court, sent the $$$ so that they had to go to post office to sign for it. At last the fat battle axes had to get off of their chairs... told later should have sent pennies....

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I did pay a parking ticket in pennies when a teenager :hide at 1st they would not take. I said legal us currency they had to. Idid have to roll them first.

Latest posts