Can You Leave Your House Without Money Or Phone ?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bet you have trouble going through metal detectors at City Hall

anytime i know that i will be going through a metal detector i dont carry so much heat, ...when i go into for a random drug test you have to empty your pockets i fill that basket, and theres always a new person so i get a look....:lol:

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I used to drive 20 plus miles to work when I was 18 and come back 20 miles at night. I had no fear, no phone. The only problem I had was fog and now I still do the same no phone but a few years ago I was in town and came out to the car and I could not get it to start. I went in Walmart and I had no change, no phone. I went to the customer service and they let me use the phone to call DH who thank goodness carried a phone. I felt like a homeless beggar asking to use a phone. I had my bank card, but needed to use it as debit to get cash and I never did remember my pin number. I fixed that. I have that number memorized but I still do not carry a phone. Sometimes if DS is home, I take his phone and if I had car trouble I can call the house or DD.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Because I like a man in uniform :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: only stopped about 2 -3 times a year is that a lot? Most where when I was in my 20s

I've only been stopped 3 times in my whole life and two times were when I was young. The last time was this past year and the cop had made a mistake, thought I wasn't wearing my seat belt.

Yep...that's a lot. ;)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
cell phone holder....

lol, completely understandable that i'd not recognize it... :) never had a cell phone in my life. pager many eons ago, but i'm way past that era now...

remember when they had those things called car phones that Motorola made? my Dad had one in his car for work. big, clunky thing, it did work though. i don't think i ever used it... wasn't cheap... back in the 70s... lol

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
lol, completely understandable that i'd not recognize it... :) never had a cell phone in my life. pager many eons ago, but i'm way past that era now...

remember when they had those things called car phones that Motorola made? my Dad had one in his car for work. big, clunky thing, it did work though. i don't think i ever used it... wasn't cheap... back in the 70s... lol

being a company phone i put an otterbox defender on it...worth the money

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I do have several police officers as clients I am very friendly with. One always tells me he fix any tickets I get. Once when I was teenager I had a 2 seater MGB ( wish I had today) I had 2 friends sharing the passenger seat. Cop pulled me over said he would give me a break, no ticket if I could tell him what MG stool for. I didnt know and got ticket.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I do have several police officers as clients I am very friendly with. One always tells me he fix any tickets I get. Once when I was teenager I had a 2 seater MGB ( wish I had today) I had 2 friends sharing the passenger seat. Cop pulled me over said he would give me a break, no ticket if I could tell him what MG stool for. I didnt know and got ticket.
I've always wanted an old MG but not so much as I've gotten older. I guess my husband's BMW convertible scratched that itch.

Mary

Latest posts