Can you tell what I'm promoting on my website?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Very good site. Clear and the info is spot on. So you are not selling anymore and are selling on Amazon? I would call that an improvement, hopefully because you got busy enough that you couldn't keep up doing it yourself. Progress. Proud for you.

Sprinkler Buddy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
To be honest, I couldn't get the traffic that I wanted to my own website. I mow grass for a living, not that great with computers. Amazon has been unreal and I decided to let them handle all my orders out of their own warehouses. Works for me and folks get better shipping rates, especially if they are Prime members. It's a win-win, wish I had made the move when I first started out.

Looking forward to the day I can retire from the lawn care business and just package Sprinkler Buddy's and ship the cases to Amazon. :)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've rearranged my website, is it clear to you what I'm promoting? I no longer sell on my own website but I'm using my website as an educational tool more or less. http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com/

How long did it take you to tell what I'm promoting? Any suggestions to make it more clear?

Thanks for any feedback!

Only as long as it took me to read to the phrase "Lawn Sprinkler Guard Donuts / Indicator", 2 or 3 seconds maybe.

Where you have the text "Available on Amazon" it might be handy to hyperlink that directly to the product page there, since the other link takes you to reviews.

The video demo works nicely to explain things too.

Last edited:

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never heard or thought I needed such a thing. But then with a drought, we don't mow much - maybe every two weeks.

Regardless, once I read about it, I got the "need" totally.

Amazon? way cool! Hope the commissions are great and biz skyrockets for you in 2015!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Sprinkler Buddy, you are asking us what your site is about. Many of us already know, so 'figuring' it out would be much easier for us. You need to ask people who don't already know. I'll ask a family member tomorrow. That should give you a better idea of how newcomers see your site.

Latest posts