Canon/Nikon camera reviews, please

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Lavender2 I think I'll just keep an eye on the battery and make sure it's charged when I need it. Hopefully it will last long between charges! I don't know if I'll get away with buying another battery now, so soon after buying it and a memory card and a special bag to carry it in... ;) Not a new tractor, but close!

I've played with it a bit, without taking any pics yet, just ran through the options and "what happens if I press this button?" and I really like it so far. I also went outside and maxed the zoom and goodness, that thing has ZOOM. I love it! After my Sony, it's bliss.
YEAH, it is always GOOD to LOVE what you just bought! Have FUN.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Well, we went out for a drive and since we got into a discussion on compressed earth blocks on SS, I decided it's a good opportunity to try out my new camera. I've posted some pics here:

http://www.sufficientself.com/threads/building-with-compressed-earth-blocks.14027/page-3

So far I must say I absolutely love it. I've set it to "Auto", so it can decide the best setting for each shot and it's great, especially when you press the shutter before it's ready and it goes BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP "Not ready!" Never thought I'd get told of by a camera o_O LOL

But it's great and I love the pics. I can't wait to go photo exploring beautiful Ireland with it.

Latest posts