Cat-scaping :P

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
That does not look comfortable, how is she sitting on a shelf of shells?

OUch! :barnie

LOL, Kittie torture device! LOL :weee

Ron
She is funny, that is a wreath made of shells.
You seen her in the planter? She is so cool/crazy!
Makes it fun. I find her everywhere, in my cement/soil mixer, flower pots, sinks, boxes, you name it there she is inside whatever you seem to grab somehow.

Joe

patandchickens

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Beautiful cat, Joe :)

That picture with the trailers is too funny. Is it real? I would not want to be near or downwind in a storm, but otherwise it would be cool to actually live somewhere like that :)

It makes me think I should add more onto the cat run... <g>

Pat

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow. Pat that is a really nice setup. You got for your kitties. I think they will love it.

2dream

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I kind of like that redneck mansion. Its my avatar everywhere but here. LOL

Rosalind

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Holy smokes! You have extremely spoiled cats. Were they always indoor cats from kittenhood, or were they originally outdoor kitties that you adopted?

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I wish I had found this site before we moved! We had to find homes for our beloved outdoor kitties because we have a busy road on one side and a railroad track running nearby. I would have given anything to have known how to make that run!! We still have our old indoor cat, but I really miss my other babies!

patandchickens

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Rosalind said:
Holy smokes! You have extremely spoiled cats.
Tell me about it! <rolling eyes at self>

In my defense, I should say that although I've been mulling this over ever since we moved here, I would probably have never done anything about it if it weren't for that butthead Mojo and his recurrent hunger strikes, apparently brought on by stress or discontent or feline bipolar personality disorder or who knows what.

Were they always indoor cats from kittenhood, or were they originally outdoor kitties that you adopted?
Varies. Bunny (the one who doesn't go out) has been indoors since I adopted him at 5 wks old; Gracie Marie (who does) was raised at a shelter til she was 8 months old and has thus never been outside but is probably of barn cat ancestry; Fred we adopted as an unneutered 3 yr old so presumably he was let outside in his previous home b/c who on earth keeps an intact tomcat indoors unless it's a purebred; and Mojo came to the shelter as a stray and considers going outside a basic necessity of life. (Can't say I disagree, it's just that cats here don't live long outdoors)

4grandbabies, that is sad that you had to give up your cats, but now maybe you could get a few more? ;) [go on, do it, you know you want to]

I finished the last part of the run yesterday, will get pix soon. I really am stopping now. At least until next spring. I think. Well, I have a $138 double-flap weatherstripped cat door coming in the mail, but that's not really an addition, that's just for replacement of the current "seasonally inappropriate" window cat flap.

Stupid cats ;)

Pat

Latest posts