Cayenne Peppers!!

VVolfpack

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Just picked my first ever pepper!!! It probably could have use a couple more days but I couldn't control myself, My mouth is on fire but it was delicious!

Just had to brag to anyone that I can find :p

7141_080400_202700.jpg

VVolfpack

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hehe, I've been browsing this forum for a long time. Just now got around to registering :) In fact most of my planting info came from here so thank you all for you help

I've got 3 Cayenne plants all getting pretty loaded, mostly green still just starting to ripen

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsup

Soon you'll have more than you'll know what to do with. Cayenne are both prolific and potent! ;) I thread and hang my extras on the wall for decoration.

:welcome

newchickmom09

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
:drool These are my FAVORITE peppers of all! I love them and I put them in everythign once my pants really start to take off. Mmmm They have great health benefits also.

Oh and :welcome

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Fabulous!!!! :D

Don't forget to dry a few on the plant so you can grind them up for some cayenne pepper to use all winter. Mmmm

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My Thai peppers are finally getting some size to them. None are red yet. As usual the plant is loaded with them. Sometimes I think Thai peppers grow more fruit than leaves. I'm still using Thai pepper flakes I made before I left Oklahoma and they haven't lost a bit pf their taste or bite.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
hoodat said:
My Thai peppers are finally getting some size to them. None are red yet. As usual the plant is loaded with them. Sometimes I think Thai peppers grow more fruit than leaves. I'm still using Thai pepper flakes I made before I left Oklahoma and they haven't lost a bit pf their taste or bite.
Mine are all red and happy... I even pickled some already! I have harvested a bunch fresh, and even have a few drying... then they go and started flowering AGAIN... now I have more green peppers on the plants as well. SCORE!!! :D

VVolfpack

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
What is the best way to go about drying these guys? I don't have a dehydrator at the moment ( Though I may soon) Is there a way ya'll have come across that works best?

Latest posts