coco fiber seedling tray

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow!

How did I think @Sprinkler Buddy asked the original question ... I'm gonna blame the first few letters after the @ for that ..!

@sprig! Since I stepped in it :(. Maybe you could also be searching for "cow pots." No, that isn't a joke ... they may make tray inserts with that, those, them ...

Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just checked out those cow pots. Kinda pricy...but I guess you could consider them to be organic fertilizer, too. No one near me carries them. :(

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered from Grannys Heirloom Seeds? They have the cowpots, and some bricks of coir: five 1.5 lb blocks for 19.95. Prices on heirloom seeds looks good.
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

SprigOfTheLivingDead

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I just checked out those cow pots. Kinda pricy...but I guess you could consider them to be organic fertilizer, too. No one near me carries them. :(
I have a place near me that sells them. I'll check them out.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Check your local Menards, if you have one close to you... our store has them in stock. The in-store price may be higher than the online price. Starter kit

SprigOfTheLivingDead

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I know this is going to sound uppity, but I spend as little money as I can at Menards. I went to college in the town their HQ is in and they were constantly getting caught dumping significant amounts of chemicals directly into storm drains, therefore directly into the river and our local ecosystem, at the instruction of their owner. They would get fined, but that was basically the extent of it, I therefore make as much effort as I can to not give cash to that guy or his business.

I will, however, check my local stores for this product :)

Latest posts