Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
but I have other things to do and hope I'm not too drunk that I am not up to standards.
Realized when I came home from running the errands that there was something that I was supposed to do while I was out - Pick Up Lightbulbs. And, I had remembered to do so!

💡

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Up at 3:20. MUCH more reasonable. If'n i doze off at anytime over the next couple of hours, it will likely be for just a few minutes of relaxing shut-eye. Not Zonked Out and then trying to function as supposedly awake.

Of course this morning, I don't really have to be engaged in anything other than squaring away things here at home. Now, where are those snowflakes that are supposed to be showing up???

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Are those your dogs while they are not sleeping in your avatar, @Country Homesteader ? Look to be a handful when they are awake :).

Today, I should follow up on what I told my brother that I would do as a next step in eliminating some of the boxes of stuff moved from my father's house. He passed away 3 1/2 years ago, it's time to toss some things and the next group will be bank papers. Somehow, I feel that they should be shredded.

With my little shredder, this will take some time so I may as well claim a place in front of the teevee and get to goin on it.

Steve, who should move right on to his old tax forms but we.will. see how it goes

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
All 5 dogs are now my avatar:
1.) Savage (don't know his breed)
2.)Remie (BullyPit)
3.)Sophie (Pit Mix)
4.) Rudy (Sophies SON Pit Mix)
5.) Kozmo (Beagle)
Savage was laying on his back with certain parts exposed for all the world to see that's why I did some editing it on it before making it my avatar. They might be a handful but all are very loving and very protective of the house which is what they are suppose to do.
The second pic is one of Savage all by himself so maybe one of you can assist me on what his breed is.

Attachments

• IMG_20230117_092342912 (1).jpg
    IMG_20230117_092342912 (1).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts