Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
At busy boat ramps, you may find a freelance valet who will back your boat into the water for a fee.

Trying to make a positive out of the return to standard time, I felt good to have been up to face the day at 3:30. That is very common for this morning person. Saturday, it was 1:45. Oooh, that was not what I wanted to do 🤕. Dozing in the lazyboy helps but ...

Well, I'll be baking a quiche this morning as soon as DW is up and willing to make the crust. I can't be trusted with crusts ... Hopefully, she will make two and I can see how well a quiche will hold up in the freezer. All that broccoli harvested yesterday needs to find a use :).

It's garbage day and I will be tickled to see if the college kids next door have theirs out if the driver arrives early. They have so, so much trouble with this small task :D.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
4BE7F814-6376-43E1-BE4E-BD990EE56DC2.jpeg

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
At busy boat ramps, you may find a freelance valet who will back your boat into the water for a fee.

Trying to make a positive out of the return to standard time, I felt good to have been up to face the day at 3:30. That is very common for this morning person. Saturday, it was 1:45. Oooh, that was not what I wanted to do 🤕. Dozing in the lazyboy helps but ...

Well, I'll be baking a quiche this morning as soon as DW is up and willing to make the crust. I can't be trusted with crusts ... Hopefully, she will make two and I can see how well a quiche will hold up in the freezer. All that broccoli harvested yesterday needs to find a use :).

It's garbage day and I will be tickled to see if the college kids next door have theirs out if the driver arrives early. They have so, so much trouble with this small task :D.

Steve
So do I, there's always something I forget too put in that bin of mine :barnie it happens every time

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, that quiche looks divine! Well done by you and your wife!

@seedcorn thank you for the nice compliment

@flowerbug I can’t load up household things in the stock trailer and leave it for a week or two. It has open sides. Rails to keep animals in, but not weather out. Not going to rent a storage either, it’s just a matter of weeks. Inconvenient at the moment because I totally emptied one room and it all had to go somewhere. Somehow I’ll pull it off, I always do.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Tired. I loaded 9 cow panels on the trailer this morning, tied them down. Then backed up the trailer again, chocked tire sand unhitched. Started on porch. Made a pile of unwanted items, neighbor came and got them. Moved stuff to feed and tack room in the horse barn, portable building, and trash bag. Still have some more to do, Robert is bringing over his power washer tomorrow for me to play with. LOL Gonna feed dogs and sheep early. Robert and Sharon are picking me up at 4 to go eat tacos at Dairy Queen.

Latest posts