Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, I haven't drank it all yet, so there is some for y'all! LOL Going to town first thing this morning to get license tags for the truck, take death certificate and title to get it changed over to my name. Tags are expired, so need to get that done. Then back home, neighbor Ron is coming over to help me load trailer with used tin, lumber, etc, anything else we can get on the truck and trailer. Then tomorrow morning, wait on daylight, feed dogs and sheep, then skeedaddle on down to the new to me house. A friend is coming over to help unload, I'll do more painting, spend the night and paint some more. Be back Wednesday evening.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just sat down to breakfast with my cup of tea.

Cold cereal ... but, not just!

DW goes crazy in the produce aisle at this time of year. Blueberries in the bowl first, cereal in the middle, sliced banana on top ... bowl of microwaved chopped apple on the side.

There are oranges and 2 apple varieties on the table, a couple of pears, persimmons, even a cut up papaya in the fridge!

:) Steve

Grandmas Garden

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
:cafUp and at it at 4am,
Got my BYC site done, my SS site done
Now, on cup#3 and it is EG's turn hahahaha
IMG_20211115_045105_HDR.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
30 minute wait to get oil changed in truck. I have no idea when it got changed last. Thought it might be a good idea.
Took me and neighbor Ron dang nigh all day to load trailer with used tin and lumber. I backed the truck up and made sure a generous amount went in my truck for Ron. I come to town to fill up, get oil change and a full order of the best onion rings in Texas! When I get back, Ron will help me hitch up the trailer. We’ll check and air up tires and I’ll be ready to leave out in the morning.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Easing back in the lazy boy with my cup of tea, while the teevee shows down fences, backyard trampolines in streets, and flooding in Bellingham WA.

Realized that there was some redundancy with breakfast this morning. Had a favorite childhood cold cereal of Cheerios with raisins while eating these delicious, big seedless grapes :). Well, there were persimmons on the side, too.

Winds during the evening: 59mph, 61mph and 62mph at the nearest airports. I know that there were thousands without power at various times but not here at home. An ice storm 25 years ago took out power for 3 weeks in some neighborhoods. A 100 yards away, it took out 220v power. No problems in this old house. The ice storm was unexpected and came when leaves were still on trees. Quite a mess! The WS was warning us about this wind for several days. It hasn't quite finished with the landscape. "Widow makers" may still be dropping out of trees for a day or two.

Out on the breezy deck, it seems rather oddly cold with the temperature right at freezing. This week has had some near record highs in mid-60's. Guess that is blowing away with Jupiter shining bright.

Steve

Latest posts