Coffee

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I’ll drive them both until they are graveyard dead. What’s the 3800 and how do I check? The Buick was my mom’s. She told me to put it in my name when she moved in with us after her stroke. I waffled around on that, 4 years later I finally did and she passed away a week later. I just didn’t want to take it away from her.
Lift the hood. Will be in large bold letters 3800. Only other engine was their V8-it’s already in junk yard-piece of junk! GM quit making the 3800 in ‘08 because it needed no service work. No service work, no repair bills, no margins.... the body will probably rust away before engine stops running..... forgot, you don’t have snow/ice so no salt so no rust.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! I finally unloaded the dishwasher this morning. BJs OCD stated that I didn’t load/unload it correctly. Huh? Ok so I abdicated my dishwasher throne and let him have at it. The residual effects of that are that I fill both sinks with dirty dishes and run out of coffee mugs before I break down and unload/reload the dishwasher. I see the solution to this problem. I NEED MORE COFFEE MUGS.

i reuse the cup i drink out of all day without washing it. i just rinse it out with water after using it. it gets washed around once a day.

i don't know why that wouldn't work for a coffee mug?

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The first coffee is made while I was doing laundry works. The reason I love this small coffee machine is, it provides just enough coffee for me. Although it didn't have a fancy look, it did its work properly.
37612.jpg

Simple is good.
37610.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, dreaming a one-up with your Dad and feeling bad about it. :lol:
I didn't wake up to a dream, I woke up to coyotes howling close enough that I could hear them through the mobile home walls. Interestingly enough, when coyotes are close, the dogs go silent for the most part. Reason? So if coyotes breach the fence and come in, the dogs don't give their position away. Battle tactics. One of my dogs gave out a warning bark and the coyotes went silent. Massing for attack? Don't think so, they want an easy meal that they don't have to fight for and risk injury.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lift the hood. Will be in large bold letters 3800. Only other engine was their V8-it’s already in junk yard-piece of junk! GM quit making the 3800 in ‘08 because it needed no service work. No service work, no repair bills, no margins.... the body will probably rust away before engine stops running..... forgot, you don’t have snow/ice so no salt so no rust.
I did just that! I got the 3800! :weee
With 86,794 miles on it, I got a long ways to go before she's worn out. :celebrate:):clap:ya:woot
Thanks for telling me that--I didn't know!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@baymule i hate the sound of coyotes. It never fails to get my adrenaline pumping.
If it wasn’t for my dogs, I would have no sheep. We have packs of coyotes, bobcats and the occasional cougar. I have a Great Pyrenees, 2 Anatolians and 1Great Dane/Labrador cross.

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for my dogs, I would have no sheep. We have packs of coyotes, bobcats and the occasional cougar. I have a Great Pyrenees, 2 Anatolians and 1Great Dane/Labrador cross.
We have coyotes, foxes, bobcats and there are rare bear sitings. No idea what we’ll do when the neighbors Pyrenees passes. She’s adopted our chicken coop as part of her territory and I have watched her chase the coyotes away from it at night.

Last edited:

Latest posts