Coffee

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Morning all! Hope everyone has a good Thursday! FH and I had fun last night at his employers Christmas party, they did a raffle, we won the Dinner and Movie gift basket plus then FH won one of the cash prizes.
Sounds fun! I always loved those Christmas work parties! My favorite part was the White Elephant game! Seems like every party I went to played that game! Merry Christmas!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Appreciating the coffee this morning. Another half cup, please.

It wasn't raining until about sunrise – continuous since. I have a couple of errands this afternoon. Of some significance or I don't think that I would venture far from the lazyboy ;).

I have the hearing aids geared up to function as ear buds beyond the iPhone so i can watch and listen to something on a reasonable size screen. I have no real idea what that might mean. So ... not the most compelling motivation to find out. Waiting for curiosity to overcome inertia :D.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231208_054401_Chrome.jpg
No, not Fruit Loops :). The fruit was half a persimmon, half an Asian pear, and a banana in the bowl of Frosted Flakes toned down with Crispix. Not the Sam ... :D.

I started MY herb tea a little late so decided to first try some "Sweet Herb" tea. Stevia. Oh my! First sip was sooo sweet. By the third, I may be beginning to adjust. Good Heavens, ain't that stevia something?

Stevie

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! I slept until 7:30! In my excitement over the new lamb, I didn’t close the gate on ram and his 15 ewes, so they were out on the field when I got up. I didn’t put the dogs up last night, which would have told me the gate was open. LOL On my second cup, then I’ll go out and do chores.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
MaltoMeal and Fuji apple for breakfast ... I'm trying to decide if I want to go outside and shovel snow.

There's about 2 1/2" and it is a white landscape. It's also nearly above freezing and rain is in the forecast. Not much rain, not much snow, and it's Sunday. Will it all melt? Will freezing overnight make it an icy mess by Monday? Will that be the scenario for the week, with cloudy weather, a little more rain/snow, and freezing every night?

Screenshot_20231128_010421_Chrome.jpg
I'd better go shovel that snow ...

digitS'

Latest posts