Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Iā€™ll be outside at first light. Went to my sisterā€™s house yesterday to help her get things carried out to the garage. Got to get everything out so the construction crew can come in to cut out Sheetrock 4 feet up, and bring in dehumidifiers. Iā€™m going back this morning with boxes and packing materials to pack up glassware that is in cabinets in her entryway. Her son is coming to pressure wash the porch and do other stuff. Insurance adjuster will be there at 8:00. Contractor already dropped trailer to load dead appliances on, after insurance adjuster is done.

Itā€™s an hour and half drive one way to my sisterā€™s house. Iā€™m glad I moved closer to her.

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Itā€™s going to be a beautiful day today. Iā€™ve got to get two big tubs ready for the 40 baby chicks I pick up a week from today. Time to raise meat chickens again.
You sure have a LOT of energy Baymule! I can hardly wait to see the fluffy little chicks when you get them. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
You sure have a LOT of energy Baymule!
Meanwhile

Screenshot_20240201_055559_Chrome.jpg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
You sure have a LOT of energy Baymule! I can hardly wait to see the fluffy little chicks when you get them. :)
They wonā€™t stay cute very long. Being meat chicks, they grow fast. They eat and poop. I call them dirty birdies. LOL

I'm telling you straight up. Just reading all that baymule does absolutely tires šŸ™„ me out. šŸ’¤ šŸ˜“

Now I'm going to bed.
Sweet Dreams!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oatmeal, cranberries, brown sugar, and butter with a little almond milk are in the bowl. Oolong and canned peaches ... I'll have to be buying applesauce soon, while waiting impatiently for local berries ... cherries šŸ’ . The kiss of Spring.

It's Ground Hog's Day! Local, weather is local. We have Marty the Marmot. You may have a woodchuck. Squirrel !

Thinking about "changes" and what doesn't change. Yeah, I'm full of applesauce, year-round. Trying to be the right huckleberry for the whatever.

:) Steve

Latest posts