Coffee

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Called to set up physical therapy yesterday, after they had called me 3x and I didn't set anything, and they had a cancelled appt., 7:45AM
**cough, gag, BLECH!!**
I am allergic to early morning ANYTHING!!:sick
Not bad. My homework is a series of exercises, then I go back 1x/wk for 6 weeks.
It took a LOT OF COFFEE to get me to the car this morning...

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
On second cup of coffee, got alerted to turn on TV on BYH coffee thread. Bridge in Maryland got hit by a barge, knocking bridge down into 50 feet of water. At least 7 people are missing including one tractor trailer rig. 2 people were rescued and are in critical condition in the hospital. It’s been 5-6 hours, no one could survive underwater that long. An official is now considering it a recovery operation. The video of impact, the bridge fell so fast.
Pray for their families.
🙏

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My son was in a wreck in Midland, Texas this morning and is in the hospital there. He’s waiting on test results now. He was banged up, hopefully results will come back ok and he’ll be released today, if not, he’ll be released tomorrow. A lady pulled out in front of him and he hit her. She is injured, he doesn’t know how bad and due to patient privacy, no one will tell him. At least she’s alive.

His truck may be totaled, he’ll worry about that later. When he gets released, he’s going to rent a car, he can turn it in at Lufkin and I can pick him up there.

So that’s been my morning. I’m going outside now to get some work done.

pjn

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My son was in a wreck in Midland, Texas this morning and is in the hospital there. He’s waiting on test results now. He was banged up, hopefully results will come back ok and he’ll be released today, if not, he’ll be released tomorrow. A lady pulled out in front of him and he hit her. She is injured, he doesn’t know how bad and due to patient privacy, no one will tell him. At least she’s alive.

His truck may be totaled, he’ll worry about that later. When he gets released, he’s going to rent a car, he can turn it in at Lufkin and I can pick him up there.

So that’s been my morning. I’m going outside now to get some work done.
Oh my. glad to hear that he is just banged up. Pray all the tests results are positive.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

oh wow, that would be a horrible spot to be in. i hope he's ok.

Latest posts