Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready, on my second cup. I have 3 bottle lambs, they get fed before I get coffee. Adorable, cute, and must be fed every 2 hours.
I’ve had 27 lambs, 1 dead, so 26 live lambs. 6 sets of triplets! Have 3 more ewes to lamb, next week.
Pouring rain, storms with hail, tornado, and flood warnings. Supposed to clear out in another couple of hours. Sunshine tomorrow and Friday.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I had my coffee. Not much news. Getting over being sick since right before Easter. Still have a cough hanging on. DD and kids had slight colds too. I will transplant some seedlings later today. I will be able to take them outside to the patio during the day in the greenhouse. We will have some 60 degree weather for a few days.

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Once again I don’t get to get my potatoes or strawberries in the ground, or the pig out of my garden…or the tumbleweeds burned or the greenhouse up…
So I will drink coffee until my pain killers ease my shoulder as much as its going to, then feed chickens and rabbits and work on sewing a raghorse for the little whose mom just quit her job here. I was looking forward to making things for her once she grew into the gazillion little girl patterns I have, as she’s the only girl baby here. 😳 ah well 🫤

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
MaltoMeal with raisins, cream cheese and brown sugar in the bowl, canned peaches and a cup of oolong.

Near record temperatures yesterday but windy by afternoon and over night. That is supposed to continue. Felt I accomplished some small thing prepping garden, yesterday.

Appointment mid- morning and I suspect that it will be unpleasant if I stir up too much dust after that.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oatmeal, brown sugar, cream cheese, cranberries and a splash of almond milk is for breakfast with canned peaches and oolong.

Before eating, I had looked up someone with, not only with my first name but my family name, who was very active in putting genealogy information on the internet 20 years ago. I contacted him then and it was a bit humorous, his reaction. Essentially, no genealogy was shared because I was very new to the game and he seemed to be most interested in internet networking :). Anyway, curiosity yesterday led me search his location (and name ;)), read in a newspaper of his father's passing, search that name, and learn of a fairly close relationship to me! I'd suspected so since the family name is fairly unusual and he is in Texas, where i have connections.

Now that he hasn't updated any internet information in over 10 years, I wonder if he cares. And, I'm mostly just trying to familiarize myself with a new subscription to Ancestry.

Steve whats-his-name :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'd Rather Not Have a Coffee!
Screenshot_20240419_075936_Chrome.jpg
Might this include genealogy :D.?
trouble with text before the edit!

Last edited:

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Once again I don’t get to get my potatoes or strawberries in the ground, or the pig out of my garden…or the tumbleweeds burned or the greenhouse up…
So I will drink coffee until my pain killers ease my shoulder as much as its going to, then feed chickens and rabbits and work on sewing a raghorse for the little whose mom just quit her job here. I was looking forward to making things for her once she grew into the gazillion little girl patterns I have, as she’s the only girl baby here. 😳 ah well 🫤
I would like to be able to buy morphine and laudinum, Please.

Latest posts