Coffee

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Took 2 ram lambs to auction yesterday. Neighbor came over, helped me put camper top on and I drove truck in pasture close to sheep pens. I caught a ram lamb and handed it over the cow panel fence to the neighbor. The second one knew what was coming so he ran. He bounced like a kangaroo. I finally launched myself at him, did a belly flop in hay, mud and sheep poop, and caught a hind foot. Haha! I was stretched out flat, not letting go! I don’t know how the heck I got up, but I grabbed the other leg on my way up. I let him walk himself on his front legs over to the fence, got a good hold around his middle and lifted him over. We got him in the back of the truck. Done!

While I was lamb wrestling, neighbor felt something on his leg. Dainty, a very friendly 2 month old ewe lamb was nibbling the hair on his leg! Yank! Ouch! Little stinker!
She nibbles my blue jeans too. She bites on the seat of my pants, only problem is, my butt is in them and her little teeth PINCH!

Doesn’t she look all innocent?

View attachment 48563

Shirts are chewy too.

View attachment 48564

i had to pick between love and laugh so i picked love. but also wanted to do laugh. :)

it was their way of saying "I don't wanna go!" they know when they have it good. :) thanks for the smiles this morning. :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was supposed to close on farm today. Have heard nothing from abstract company. Realtor is livid. Nobody will even call her back. Sellers are smoking hot MAD. Realtor had.a 11:00 appointment this morning, going to the abstract office to demand answers. I told her to call me, I’ll go bail her out of jail. LOL

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Just bought 4 of these, one for each DD and the other for DD'sDH.
Eldest isn't really a coffee drinker, but she used Hers immediately to mix a green tea mixture that wouldn't dissolve right hand mixing. LOVES it!!!
Youngest DD is planning on making a banana smoothie for Saturday breakfast.
I'm not big on smoothies, but ALL of the 4 really like them.
Not cheap, but they are the size of the monster water bottles all 4 of them like to carry around.
NOTE: If you clean with Dawn, I would be very careful with your drop of detergent. You will be rinsing several times!

Last edited:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Going to be a high of 87F today and it’s 97% humidity. Texas has a heat dome starting tomorrow, going to be in the 90’s all week through next Saturday. Dunno after that, that’s as far as my weather app predicts. Some areas are predicted to go to 100F and maybe higher. Unusual for this time of year, I hope it doesn’t do this all summer.

Drinking my coffee, maybe I should put ice in it.

Latest posts