Coffee

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never have had rhubarb. Maybe some day I'll try to grow it and see if it likes Texas.......:thprobably not. :idunno

On first cup of coffee. Don't have any ambition or plans for today. Going to try to stay off my feet, give the "good" knee a rest that I screwed up a couple of weeks ago. It's a whole lot better, but my lifestyle doesn't do so well with injuries.

I'm invited back to Lindale, to my old farm, for a graduation party for the eldest kid. I'll leave tomorrow, spend the night and come back Sunday. I can't wait to admire all that they have done! That's why I'm trying to sit around today, so I can run all weekend. :lol:
I do not remember ever seeing rhubarb in Kansas. I saw it in Colorado when i lived there.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
This year, that's the story with our rhubarb.

It's rather ridiculous that there are 5 plants and they are so large that I have trouble squeezing past them on that end of the greenhouse. The cool Spring must be very much to their liking.

Steve
I thought it was because I put manure on but now I think it is the cool weather.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
What did you do? 😳
I'm pleased you're resting at long long, long last. There was a point that I thought you would never stop.

How lovely you being invited too your old place 😊. I hope you have a really good time 🤗
I stumbled over some step in plastic posts (for electric hot wire) and did a full face plant on the floor of a shipping container. Lump on head, fat lip, bruised elbow, superficial and easily healed. But I hit my good knee and really did a number on it. I screamed, cried, lots of cuss words, put up my tools and hobbled to the house. That was two weeks ago. I sat around for a day, then went on with the things I do. I could barely walk, it’s better now. Still hurts a little but nothing like it did.
Eh, stuff happens.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Never have had rhubarb. Maybe some day I'll try to grow it and see if it likes Texas.......:thprobably not. :idunno

if you can find a cool place for it in the middle of summer. maybe the north side of a building with some partial shade in the hottest part of the day? my guess is that it would be difficult, but here is a link i found... :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I stumbled over some step in plastic posts (for electric hot wire) and did a full face plant on the floor of a shipping container. Lump on head, fat lip, bruised elbow, superficial and easily healed. But I hit my good knee and really did a number on it. I screamed, cried, lots of cuss words, put up my tools and hobbled to the house. That was two weeks ago. I sat around for a day, then went on with the things I do. I could barely walk, it’s better now. Still hurts a little but nothing like it did.
Eh, stuff happens.
My poor friend :hugsit takes so much longer to heal now :(

I dropped about five kilos on my foot month's ago, it caught the bones and big toe really badly, its still throbbing when I go to bed. Moan complain and a good sweat:old

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Breakfast: blueberries and bagel seeds (also known as Cheerios ;)). A cup of Oolong.

Recovering from a busy day in the garden.

Looks like the forecast for today will be much like yesterday. Felt lucky to arrive home and pull the dry sheets off the clothesline before any rain. Then, it didn't rain. Friday, we were caught in a virtual gutter-washer coming home from the grocery store !

Steve

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Lovely Latte, the best support for copywriting on Sunday afternoon
2597.jpg

Latest posts