Coffee

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Morning.

The small snowstorm has frozen in place after some melting yesterday afternoon. Increased humidity has certainly raised the chill factor this morning. "Apparent temperature" takes dew point into account, we are told but I don't know how that works for Winters indoors :D. We can leave "wind chill" out of the equation ...

I will have to be out scraping car windows soon but not before I have this interior, human and residential, warmed up with some fuel.

How is your morning/evening/day?

Steve

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
This is my future in about 2 weeks. Farmer's Almanac says it's supposed to be the first of frigid for us this winter, and thisis when I regret walking past things like brick and plastic that I should have moved indoors.
Winter and freezing seems to last F O R E V E R!!!! :barnie

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It’s a trade off. Long scorching hot and humid summers, that last FOREVER. Along with short burst of winter, with some rain and cool temperatures, with sunny crisp days thrown in.

OR

You get warm summers with cool nights that just doesn’t last long enough then WINTER shows up! WINTER throws snow and ice at you, trying to make you forget about the lovely summer. WINTER doesn’t want to leave and hangs on FOREVER!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It’s a trade off. Long scorching hot and humid summers, that last FOREVER. Along with short burst of winter, with some rain and cool temperatures, with sunny crisp days thrown in.

OR

You get warm summers with cool nights that just doesn’t last long enough then WINTER shows up! WINTER throws snow and ice at you, trying to make you forget about the lovely summer. WINTER doesn’t want to leave and hangs on FOREVER!

some of the past few winters have not been really bad for us here. hardly any snow, warm spells that last a week or two, if we get a week of -20F that is unusual.

with the warm temperatures today and later this week the snow will be melted off again. it's not quite winter here yet, but getting close. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
F O R E V E R!!!! :barnie
E030BC39-1603-46D2-A302-FA19BD270F8D.gif

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I can no longer eat Oatmeal, either instant or others. I get a sugar hit reallllllly quickly. No matter if I eat protein with it, or load it with nuts, flax, or other things.

I don't know who you are referring to @Alasgun. It wasn't @hoodat? @ninnymary has a persimmon tree or a neighbor of her does. She one time dropped a bunch off at my house when she was heading up to the Sierra Foothills to her cabin.
I do have a Fuyu persimmon that I was able to get about 20 before the squirrels started on them. But I'm lucky I have a friend who brings me a big bag every week. They are big and tree ripened and are sooo good.

Rhodie, I think I found free ones on craigslist on our way up to the cabin and dropped some off for you. I don't remember what kind they were.

Mary

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It is called Ancestral Supplements. We are taking Beef Organs. Since my brother did not have any side effects starting with 6, DS and I took 3 for breakfast and just took 3 more. I saw my brother last night and asked if the pain in his neck was still gone. He said he feels a little pain when lifting something heavy but he said for weeks he has been taking CBD oil to work and having to use it for pain during the day and he has not been doing that, so he is giving credit to the Beef Organs. Only thing I have noticed just the little I took has been that I am getting rid of a lot of fluid. I am not sure if it is the Beef Organs or just a coincidence.
The link will not open this end

Latest posts