digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
zforecast.png

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Thursday Morning everyone!
Coffee is ready and hot here too! I'm also on my second cup but about to go on 3rd cup.
Right now temp is 49 but it's supposed to be getting up to 72 here today. Practically all this week I've been having temps in the high 60s which is very unusual for Feb but the weather people are calling for ICE on Sunday which of course is normal for us to get some kind of yucky weather just before Valentine's Day.
I know Y'All don't know my GodMother but please do me a huge favor and put her into your prayers. She just found out late Monday afternoon she was a mass on her left kidney, has to go for a CT Scan here soon.

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
My "tired" has been growing steadily all week so this AM I made some STRONG-er that usual coffee...
By the time I got to work my stomach was NOT happy about that over-achieving coffee.
Switching to tea for the rest of the morning. Orange Ginger at the moment...

:mad: feeling betrayed by my weakling tummy

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
$1 beer? Is it served in a Dixie cup?? Or maybe a thimble? We stopped for a glass in Bellingham yesterday and it was $8 at a brew pub. That's about $10 CAD.
Nope. They fill a regular drinking glass from the tap and it's just short of overflowering.
Cheapest drink there.
It's usually Miller High Life or Hamm's
I'll post a picture of one after we eat there this Saturday for dinner.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Thursday Morning everyone!
Coffee is ready and hot here too! I'm also on my second cup but about to go on 3rd cup.
Right now temp is 49 but it's supposed to be getting up to 72 here today. Practically all this week I've been having temps in the high 60s which is very unusual for Feb but the weather people are calling for ICE on Sunday which of course is normal for us to get some kind of yucky weather just before Valentine's Day.
I know Y'All don't know my GodMother but please do me a huge favor and put her into your prayers. She just found out late Monday afternoon she was a mass on her left kidney, has to go for a CT Scan here soon.
Prayers going up! That doesn’t sound good, but modern medicine can work wonders. The test results will give her doctors a better idea on how to treat her. Big hugs!

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've lost a heck of a lot of friends these past few years. It's funny how I remember their good advice and still carry their wise words in my mind.

I'm sorry for your loss and hope you can get the chance to speak with their family to share all those good times you had.
Thank you Marie!

Latest posts