Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Baby chicks arrived yesterday morning so I got them settled in yesterday. Last night, right as I was going to bed, Sentry started going nuts. No lights at sheep pen, so drove my car to shine headlights on it. I put it in my farm thread. Had to take another shower to get the mud off.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i haven't been able to do any of my normal youtube stuff for a few weeks now. i'm not going there this morning because i don't know how long this connection is going to hold up and i have some other things to get done first. we'll see what i can get done...

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank You. Mixing up the name shows my frustration about being nearly o.u.t. of both the lemon verbena and anise hyssop. I can use the poor quality hyssop that I have already bought (or just sub in licorice root). Lemon verbena is a favorite even by itself in the kettle. It's the dried herbs I'm needing but I could be upping my game with the oolong, as well.

I can check out those other companies.
Steve, have you ever visited or ordered from Mountain Rose Herbs? They are based in Eugene, I believe. I have visited and purchased from them. Nice people and good products, from my experience.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, have you ever visited or ordered from Mountain Rose Herbs?
So Lucky, I have not. If I knew the name, I had forgotten. Thank you for the suggestion - broad selection!

Yesterday, I ordered through Amazon. It was an outfit that I don't know anything about. I was "put off" for a time because lemon verbena was advertised with that name and 2 others. Common names - made me wonder if the verbena was something other than what I wanted but I managed a translation of the others and they were French & Italian. Hopefully, it will be as tasty as the fresh or frozen leaves that I have become accustomed to ... or, nearly so.

"Downtown Eugene," how they describe their location. Makes me wonder if DS might enjoy visiting them. At one time, he was making very regular trips from Portland to Salem. Eugene is only (several) stone's throw farther.

Steve
enjoying some peppermint, licorice, fennel, star anise tea that DD gave me :)

Latest posts