Coffee

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. It’s white with fog outside. My dog Carson wanted out last night, he’s as stir crazy as I am. He’s in the front yard. The Anatolians have the run of the rest of the yard so they can have access to the open front shed. I backed the mule and tractor out in the rain so the dogs could stay dry. Sheep pens are so muddy, dogs can stay in yard at night until it dries out. Next 10 days are sunshine!

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
images

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. It’s white with fog outside. My dog Carson wanted out last night, he’s as stir crazy as I am. He’s in the front yard. The Anatolians have the run of the rest of the yard so they can have access to the open front shed. I backed the mule and tractor out in the rain so the dogs could stay dry. Sheep pens are so muddy, dogs can stay in yard at night until it dries out. Next 10 days are sunshine!
:weee :frow:clap
At last

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Funny that you say that. The dogs often howl with the coyotes. I’ve stepped out on the porch to howl too!
I'm sure given the chance that I would do exactly the same.
Just imagine us being neighbours, we could howl at each other to say goodnight @baymule 🐺 and marie2020 🐺 :gig

Last edited:

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
In the bowl, Cream of Wheat with raisins  and cranberries along with cream cheese and honey. Oolong is along side with orange segments.

Had to make a trip to the natural food store for DW's vitamins yesterday and picked up some dried mint for the herbal tea. With all the mint in this yard, I am buying it 🙄. Well, I have never found it useful so there was no thought to dry more than about a double handful at the very end of the growing season. Now, my pinch every morning is using up what was saved. It is back early so I can revert to fresh and, with a little foresight, begin harvesting for drying on the greenhouse bench in a couple of months.

Plans for this weekend?

Steve

Latest posts