Coffee

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
same here but nowadays i do it until the copper wears off and then it might squeak a bit. :)

the last suit coat i owned i gave away a few years ago because i had no reason to keep it and it was taking up a lot of room in the tiny closet space that i have. i also gave away a leather coat at the same time. i didn't like either of them at all. was good to be able to pass them along to someone who might actually use them or they may have given them away or whatever. i didn't care by that point i just wanted them gone from collecting dust where they had been for years.
I really should do the same I've no room here at all

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
it used to be that if i was awake to greet the sunrise it meant i'd stayed up all night working on some project or homework for college. now it is more normal that i've adapted to Mom's schedule and get up earlier and then with these big patio doors the sun comes in earlier each day until the Summer Solstice...

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I really should do the same I've no room here at all

if things start falling over when you breathe in and out then you know it might be time to do something, until then... :) i'm on a good downwards trend here and i hope to keep with it. gradually getting rid of things that i don't use or need any more, reclaiming book shelves even (more room for beans, but don't tell them that)...

GottaGo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
if things start falling over when you breathe in and out then you know it might be time to do something, until then... :) i'm on a good downwards trend here and i hope to keep with it. gradually getting rid of things that i don't use or need any more, reclaiming book shelves even (more room for beans, but don't tell them that)...
I've been starting on the thin and clean out phase myself. Small house with way too much clutter. I've been boxing up stuff for a planned yard sale in May. Better clothing I don't wear anymore, household goodies, even a couple of DHs tools that I had to pry out of his hands. Old ceramic flower pots, that have been taking up space in the potting side of the shed.

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
certain colors for her wedding
Yes, I have certain colors for my wedding too! I and FH are in IVORY, Best Man and Matron of Honor will be in SAGE, Bridesmaids and Groomsmen will either be in PURPLE (Dark Purple) or Light PURPLE (Lavender) with Flower Girl in an IVORY DRESS also and Ring Bearer in PURPLE (LAVENDER) and sign carrier will be in SAGE (Dark Purple or Lavender).
So he fell off the steps of the front porch?
Yes Sir! Head first at that too. No, I didn't push him off. I was already in the house putting grocery bags on the table when I heard him say "WOAH!!!".

To answer the implied question @Country Homesteader , the employers need us up early, especially if our jobs are outdoors
Well, he does work outside but he drives a dump truck so he's NOT really outside most of the day.
GOOD MORNING ALL! Yes, it's a very good day seeing how FH went to work just so that way he isn't supervising me then saying "that's not how my Mom did (whatever it is I'm doing) it or that's not my Sisters way of doing it". Yes, I do things different than others but it's just the way I was taught or shown how to do it and everyone has different ways but it still gets whatever it is accomplished in the same manner.