common sense out the window .......the new beginning

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
walked up to refurb this morning to check on things, all three of them thanked me for changing the filters , you could see across the room now.... of course with that problem solved now you can see all the filth that it has left....good job for gilligan<punishment for letting get that way....>

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
spent most of the day up in reburb tweaking the machines, did find a couple snapped threaded studs cut and welded new ones<no more shoot leaking out of there>.

did find out why one machine kept tripping the elevator breaker, cobbed it till parts come in<lets face after 19 years it's still a good blaster>...at least the shoot flows into the hopper... no one to blame on that problem..

on a good note my uniforms came in today no more destroying my clothes..

Lol, consider yourself lucky Major, I been troubleshooting why a 5 story vertical condenser keeps bypassing the tubes and dropping 1000's of gallons of water on the vapor side. Waste water nightmare! It only has 600 one inch tubes that are 35' long, and every tube has to be pressurized, gauged, and if its bad, plugged at both ends. Working over nothing, hanging out in mid air....At least its not 100 degree's out and Im on the right side of the grass right? Lol.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lol, consider yourself lucky Major, I been troubleshooting why a 5 story vertical condenser keeps bypassing the tubes and dropping 1000's of gallons of water on the vapor side. Waste water nightmare! It only has 600 one inch tubes that are 35' long, and every tube has to be pressurized, gauged, and if its bad, plugged at both ends. Working over nothing, hanging out in mid air....At least its not 100 degree's out and Im on the right side of the grass right? Lol.

any new pumps installed that might increase flow? this water you mentioned is it clean water or render water...thinking along the line of clogged tubes.. and yes im just guessing...

yes your on the right side of the grass...:lol:

Found out the problem.....Algae, seems one of our supply ponds had a late algae bloom, its sticking to the tubes, partially clogging the majority. Those clogged tubes over pressurize the others and caused a bunch of leaks at the tube sheet. Gotta guy coming with a hydro-blaster this weekend to do some serious cleaning.

Latest posts