Competitive gardening

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
My corn is already in the ground, and about 6 inches tall. Am I winning?
N76b8n_6OESEAttykX36oG86nLI5_wauCM0EHTCYhm36pGxS2zsC95q2GppC-LSHYmRT5EGg9TRf24IbPg2boXUFHhbYoFEkjjXF_KcN1z6J=s0-d-e1-ft
If so, sure I'll race.
vObNzJHNWllRqJ0OFxOzmBrEMG0HcTgeY5R3o5PytCoS2mBu0sZ3YCFR39m4-C3YJqjL00D91vUBVkSRpvT7_4yoGfUgjXyUVKYWWSOzWV80GTccf_zUUGw8QU3d=s0-d-e1-ft

Mine is in the ground and...and...4 inches tall. You are winning. Fertilize! Fertilize!! :p

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, in spirit of competition. I'll provide prize. No idea what at this time. The fun is competition.

Goal-first ripe regular tomato.

Rules:

No cherry tomatoes.
Has to be non-green house.
Can't be on plant when planted.

To keep it fairer, once first tomato is ripe, the next zone has 1 week to tie or win. Winner must tell us history of how they got the tomato. All cheaters will be dealt with severely by Guido the Enforcer.....

@rebbetzin u will be winner & will receive a gift but for this contest, you are just too far ahead. Still would like to hear details tho.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, in spirit of competition. I'll provide prize. No idea what at this time. The fun is competition.

Goal-first ripe regular tomato.

Rules:

No cherry tomatoes.
Has to be non-green house.
Can't be on plant when planted.

To keep it fairer, once first tomato is ripe, the next zone has 1 week to tie or win. Winner must tell us history of how they got the tomato. All cheaters will be dealt with severely by Guido the Enforcer.....

@rebbetzin u will be winner & will receive a gift but for this contest, you are just too far ahead. Still would like to hear details tho.
1 st prize ... 2.5 gal of concentrated generic roundup ? :rolleyes: or for those that can't wait any longer ...a ripe store bought tomato imported from Mexico . :lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Right now I have small green tomatoes on the German Johnson plants. Started from seed under florescent lights, transplanted mid April.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Finally planted mine tonight. Somehow I don't think a 3" plant above ground will win.

Latest posts