Container satsumas

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
man oh man!! My momma is from Louisiana, but I grew up in Ohio. My aunt, uncle, and cousins still lived in southern Louisiana. Right behind their house was a satsuma orchard. We would go out there and get lost for hours back there. My husband has never had the fortune of actually having a satsuma. I'm not a huge orange fan, but every time I sink my teeth into a sweet satsuma, I'm taken back to my childhood! Sure wish I could get one for NC!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
nachoqtpie said:
man oh man!! My momma is from Louisiana, but I grew up in Ohio. My aunt, uncle, and cousins still lived in southern Louisiana. Right behind their house was a satsuma orchard. We would go out there and get lost for hours back there. My husband has never had the fortune of actually having a satsuma. I'm not a huge orange fan, but every time I sink my teeth into a sweet satsuma, I'm taken back to my childhood! Sure wish I could get one for NC!
You know you can.... just do the container gardening thing. I sure don't mind it. I just have to have a good sunny window, and I only got 1 of those and it sure does get crowded with plants quickly. But yeah, you should go for it. :D

Latest posts