Covid

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
How many friends, and how many TEG members, are we going to lose over this thread??? :(

Science... It is hard to use science as an argument, when so many scientists, doctors, and health professionals who question the science of current policies are being censored. These educated professionals are being denied the right to publicly debate their assertions - and open debate, and peer review, are part of the scientific method. In many cases, these people are risking their lives & careers by coming forward, only to be derided as "conspiracy theorists". Real science should not be afraid to confront opposing views which are supported by facts, and let the truth speak for itself. When the first recourse of those in authority (and those in the media) is to use personal attacks, coercion, or censorship to attack the messenger - rather than debate the message - it calls the validity of the prevailing "science" into question. Science is - or should be - determined by factual debate, not by mob rule.

The "science" has shifted often in the course of this pandemic. The CDC has several times changed its policy on masks, from initially stating that only N-95 masks offered protection, to telling people not to wear masks, to stating that cloth & procedure masks offer protection. There are studies that scientifically refute the effectiveness of all but N-95 masks, (which was the CDC's original position) but those studies are now being suppressed. There are also studies that refute the whole concept of 6-foot "social distancing"... and I have yet to see scientific evidence to suggest that distance is anything but arbitrary. It is hard to quote those studies, when social media keeps deleting them as 'false' - without evidence. :mad: The Govt has also chosen to disregard the overwhelming scientific evidence from around the world that treatment of Hydroxychloroquine can save lives, and declared a medication found to be 'safe' since 1955 to suddenly be unsafe... apparently for purely political reasons. In a just world, with hundreds of thousands perhaps dying needlessly, that would be investigated.

It is well & good to say "I follow the science"... but not to use that as a cudgel to attack anyone who disagrees with current policy, or your own personal beliefs. Personal insult makes few converts. Science has demonstrably become politically corrupted, to the point where it has sometimes morphed into dogma - and to the detriment of us all, it has lost the trust of many because of that. That people have become distrustful of supposedly science-based policy in this overly-politicized environment does not necessarily make them troglodytes, morons, or "anti science". While some arguments being advanced by anti-mask people are clearly irrational, a healthy skepticism of current policy is justified... especially given that the steadily rising death toll seems to indicate current policy may not be based upon the best science.

And about that rising death toll... it shouldn't be casually blamed on just those who refuse to follow the rules. Especially given that too often, those who set those rules for others, don't seem to themselves hold those rules in high regard.
'
Wow. Thank you Zeedman. I have studiously avoided this thread and mostly this site because of the cudgeling. I am not articulate and can not easily translate what I learn into intelligible communication. You have very
clearly set down what has been percolating in my head since this whole disaster started.
I appreciate that.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
if i get upset enough i know to walk away from a topic for awhile. however at times the cudgeling comes from those who are asking others to post nice things.

telling people that they are drinking the koolaide is quite the cudgel too. just sayin'...

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
The Govt has also chosen to disregard the overwhelming scientific evidence from around the world that treatment of Hydroxychloroquine can save lives, and declared a medication found to be 'safe' since 1955 to suddenly be unsafe... apparently for purely political reasons. In a just world, with hundreds of thousands perhaps dying needlessly, that would be investigated.
I really hate breathing new life into this thread, but this is worth mentioning.

The AMA has now admitted that Hydroxychloroquine can save lives, and rescinded its previous recommendation against prescribing it for Covid:
AMA quietly rescinds recommendation against HCQ for treatment of Covid 19
(statement begins on page 16)

Small consolation, of course, for those who have already lost their lives. IMO a crime has occurred which cost thousands of lives, and those responsible will likely go unpunished. If the Govt. gets behind the use of the Hydroxychloroquine protocol with "warp speed", they might be able to blunt the Holiday surge & take some pressure off the Intensive Care units.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My question is, If we grow our own vegetables to avoid GMO's, then WHY would we line up like sheep to be injected with a GMO so called vaccine that will alter our genetic make up and even unto the next and future generations? Young people and children, beware.

I am not promoting conspiracy theories, discord or arguments. Read and make up your own mind. Vaccines are supposed to be modified live virus or killed virus. Changing my very genetics? Don't think so. I'm posting this because we have a right to know what's in these so called vaccines. I've read all sorts of horrible stuff, even down to fetal tissue from aborted babies. I don't go down the rabbit hole and call it truth and fact. I read some of that stuff and it is just too absurd. This article seems to come from France and is more coherent, more factual and informative. Make up your own mind.

If this starts fighting and arguments, I will take it down. I do believe we can have an open, honest discussion without getting angry about it, but if this stirs up a bunch of crap, I'll take it down.

Hoax: Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not vaccines, but a gene therapy
Pfizer vaccination

On December 2 the French doctor and professor Christian Perronne had an interview on French radio-Sud Radio, he said that Pfizer and Moderna’s vaccine is actually a gene therapy, this technique has only been applied to vegetables. Humans will be the mice of this technology. It may change human genes and pass it on to the next generation.

Christian Perronne is a doctor and university professor, he worked in a French hospital at the same time. He is specially studying on the tropical diseases and emerging infectious diseases. He is the former chairman of the Infectious Disease Professional Committee of the High Commission of Public Health.

In the interview, he said: “It’s not actually a vaccine. There is deception here. This is a vaccine like Moderna and Pfizer which is not a vaccine. This is actually a product of Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) gene therapy. What does this mean? In other words, they inject you with a type of Ribonucleic Acid called “messenger” RNA. This messenger RNA will encode your cells for the corona virus fragment. Here we are playing a wizard apprentice game, because this technique is only used for vegetables, genetically modified organisms, just like tomatoes and corn. However, this has never even been tested on animals on a large scale, so humans have become the first mouse in the lab with this type of technology on earth. It may be effective, but it was completed hastily in 2 months. If your cells, based on your genetic status, produce much more virus particles than expected, it may cause catastrophic consequences in your body. They say it is quite safe, and it may be a bit difficult for people who don’t understand nucleic acid and cell biology. It is in your cells that there are nucleic acids, deoxyribonucleic acid and ribonucleic acid. Usually the ribonucleic acid is not uploaded back to the chromosome. Each chromosome is made of protein and a single molecule of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). But in some special cases, some people say that it may completely transform our chromosomes, our genes, and may pass this abnormality to our offspring. So I said we were playing apprentice wizards. Maybe this is a good technology in the future, but it requires years of research to ensure the safety of this type of technology. And now we have invested billions of dollars in 2 months, and they say it’s okay, it’s effective. We see the results of the research. All we see is the announcement of this good news, and the stocks of the industry have risen sharply. This is the first batch of vaccines. This vaccine is already on the market. They want to give us gene therapy which was disguised as vaccines. It is scary for me. Normally, this should be subject to very strict legal supervision. They want us to believe that this is a vaccine, I want to say, it’s impossible. It should be firmly rejected. At least in its current state, this type of vaccine is lacks of a sufficient observation period.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Do not interpret this response as approving of the vaccine.

Our DNA is constantly changing from bacteria & viruses to genetics from partner selections that affect us. From initial reports, it sounds like this is a live virus vaccine-people are having reactions from it. My DD just got the vaccine-job requirement-so will see how it affects her.

On personal note, wish this thread would die. Need another thread to allow those to vent about their experiences, post links to (in their opinion) important articles, etc. The insults done consistently by some on this site is old. I have gotten part of my old self back by avoiding this site & working with people that deal with health issues on a constant basis without the ***** that we are all going to die.

Peace! Enjoy the holidays and loved ones.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I really hate breathing new life into this thread, but this is worth mentioning.

The AMA has now admitted that Hydroxychloroquine can save lives, and rescinded its previous recommendation against prescribing it for Covid:
AMA quietly rescinds recommendation against HCQ for treatment of Covid 19
(statement begins on page 16)

Small consolation, of course, for those who have already lost their lives. IMO a crime has occurred which cost thousands of lives, and those responsible will likely go unpunished. If the Govt. gets behind the use of the Hydroxychloroquine protocol with "warp speed", they might be able to blunt the Holiday surge & take some pressure off the Intensive Care units.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
When I was a med tech I use to read the New England Journal like it was Playboy ~ as you read the chosen papers to be printed, you could see and feel the ticking of the doctor or or the person of groups mind that had gathered and correlated ~ there are some wonderful minds in medicine ~ my Father told me when i was a wee boy that a mechanic " There is no smarter, best doctor is a mechanic " when reading published papers you can see the different ~ while there are papers that data has been gathered to prove something true while trashing contradicting info ~ the mechanic looks for pattern failure or success, then the paper reflects, exposes the obvious result ```

Today doctors whos lives work in the field dare to show or speak of direct result or true ratio and speak of action that has worked as long as man can remember are threatened, fired and accused......

The Turk and the Soviet did this to us ~ you and I humans ~ no gathering of two or more, no talking, no building or repairing the Church, Curfew, fines,. fees and imprisonment, public ridicule ~ report your neighbor ~ if you have a horse or a mule it is the direct result of your mistreatment of one who has no horse even if that person is on the other side of the planet ```

I go to Mass on Tuesday ~ in California it has gotten to program purple ~ no more than 10 persons at Mass, and they have to have our names ~ this is done for our protection by the state (who do not follow the same rules just as with the Turk and Soviet ~ even though the program goes against what has worked for us through out the ages
```

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got some snow again last couple days ```

Latest posts