Covid

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
A few of you will be celebrating if you read this as you may get your wish. Went to visit son & his family over 4th. He had a teachers meeting outside. One of the teachers had been to a wedding 2 days before. She was just diagnosed with Covid. (Symptoms are like a sinus attack). So now, son has to take test to see his status. I’m under house arrest until we know his status. I had the privilege of contacting everyone I was in contact with to inform them. (I’m under no problem if I get it-more concerned about wife/grandkids.)
This brings up concerns whether we will have school this year. He teaches in KY. They are looking into some pretty hard decisions. I’d hate to be a parent of students or working in a situation similar to this. My nurse daughter fights this every work day.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
A few of you will be celebrating if you read this as you may get your wish. Went to visit son & his family over 4th. He had a teachers meeting outside. One of the teachers had been to a wedding 2 days before. She was just diagnosed with Covid. (Symptoms are like a sinus attack). So now, son has to take test to see his status. I’m under house arrest until we know his status. I had the privilege of contacting everyone I was in contact with to inform them. (I’m under no problem if I get it-more concerned about wife/grandkids.)
This brings up concerns whether we will have school this year. He teaches in KY. They are looking into some pretty hard decisions. I’d hate to be a parent of students or working in a situation similar to this. My nurse daughter fights this every work day.

i don't wish it upon anyone nor am i glad to hear this. be safe and well.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sinus problems cold's and viruses has been with us for a very long time. Fingers crossed it is not this covid.
Someone said recently that they've had viruses for so many years during winter time's and has managed to avoid this one. They believe it's due to having such a lot of them through the years.

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have yet to know of anyone that has or has had covid 19.
I do hear of someones friend of a friend who they claim had the affliction.
My personal opinion is the it's just another flu virus that goes around every year.
It's just a shame that so many people have been affected over something that is a little out of the ordinary.

THANX RICH

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
No way I am celebrating this! You are my favorite cranky old so-and-so. I hope for the family sake that you are not positive and no one gets sick.
Let's all decide that it's just not going to happen, 2 people I've come across got tested and was just fine.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Person son was near tested positive BUT so many tests are inaccurate that I’m no worries. Besides a friend said I was too onery (spell check kept changing it to inert-which might be correct as well) to get it. When I’m out of jail, I’ll fix him.... pay back!

Latest posts