Coyote eradication methods sought

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure. The two great Danes son brought with the grandkids may be the only dogs for a while. A fence for the chickens will mean the Danes can run the property without chasing and/or playing with chickens. That may keep the coyotes at bay somewhat.

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
NOT trying to sell you anything, but the easiest and fastest is to buy a chain link fence (or other) dog enclosure, 10 x 10' or 12 x 12'. You can buy today, put up today around their coop and then order bird netting for the top.
I agree. These are great for same day installation. And you can add to them easily if you want to expand the yard.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure. The two great Danes son brought with the grandkids may be the only dogs for a while. A fence for the chickens will mean the Danes can run the property without chasing and/or playing with chickens. That may keep the coyotes at bay somewhat.

Maybe the scent of more than one dog will keep them at bay.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
You haven't mentioned your terrible neighbors in a while. Has the trouble finally ended? Hope so.

Latest posts