Craigslist and Other Bargains

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol if you can drive a bus you can drive anything
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I am sure I can ;) He says he just wants me to drive while he loads bucket etc.... instead of on and off tractor. I still say he can do it himself, I still have other stuff to tend to. (Things he does NOT help with.)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I am sure I can ;) He says he just wants me to drive while he loads bucket etc.... instead of on and off tractor. I still say he can do it himself, I still have other stuff to tend to. (Things he does NOT help with.)

I vote for holding your ground!
There's a very good reason I've never learned to change our vehicles oil or other simple mechanical things. I already have plenty to do. When he gets interested in doing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom (as well as the lions share of yard work) I may rethink this, but until then, nope!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I vote for holding your ground!
There's a very good reason I've never learned to change our vehicles oil or other simple mechanical things. I already have plenty to do. When he gets interested in doing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom (as well as the lions share of yard work) I may rethink this, but until then, nope!
EXACTLY !!!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
24-32,000 ears per acre. You paid $.20/ear. $.20 X 28,000 = $5600 per acre. That is why they like GMO seed as it keeps ear worms out of ears so public will buy it. Ear worms &/or ear worm damage equals an insaleable ear. Seed costs are around $500/acre. Middle man doubles his money so Farmer makes about $100+/acre. Special equipment to plant & harvest along with different farming practices.

Latest posts