Craigslist and Other Bargains

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh I know what you mean there.. then your neighbors cats eat one of those and get killed by the warfarin
and you get a ticket :rant

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
All of my neighbors have the same pest issues and they too spread out warfarin. Barn cats are virtually nonexistant due to the number of coyotes who have any cat that just may happen to be nearby as snacks. So if the coyote happens to eat a poisoned ground squirrell, it is a cause to celebrate. :D

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
for laughs and giggles typed in mtd yard machine 21 hp garden tractor, of course several versions as well...results..bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
@Nyboy see what you can come up with you olde craigslist finder.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
SCORE!!!!! :weee:weee:weee:weee

The power company is replacing power poles in my area and there were three old ones on my road. I called the power company and was told I could have them. :ya:celebrate:clap

My husband and our neighbor rode down the road on DH's Kawasaki Mule and on Marigold. They came back dragging poles and went back for the third one. They are about 40 feet long. Cut in half, they will make poles for a sheep shed. I am so excited! These sell for $200 and up and we got them FREE! :thumbsup

IMG_1040.JPG

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Great find. When electric companies replaced the ones on my property, neighbor (who has more money than his great G'kids can spend) took them before I got home.